Original Recipe: Pulled Pork – Smoked Pork Butt
Personally, I thought these sounded disgusting when I was first introduced to them. I only tried them because I was basically the victim of peer pressure. And I really don’t like to admit when I’m wrong – especially when it comes to food, but WOW. I was wrong. These. Are. Delicious. I was blown away. And, it’s quite possibly one of the easiest things you could make. These nachos are great for parties because you can have a “nacho bar” but also use the pulled pork for sandwiches!
Traditionally, these nachos are made by layering chips, cheese, pulled pork and drizzling bbq sauce on top. But, feel free to add whatever toppings you enjoy like we did in the picture above.
By the way, these nachos are equally amazing with leftover smoked chicken!
So try it. I dare you. Everyone’s doing it.
Pulled Pork(or Chicken) Nachos
- 1 cup of leftover pulled pork or chicken
- tortilla chips
- barbeque sauce
- nacho cheese
- jalepenos optional
- Heat pulled meat.
- Heat nacho cheese.
- Lay chips out on a fun nacho dish.
- Spread hot meat over chips.
- Spread hot cheese over meat.
- Squirt yummy barbeque sauce over meat and cheese.
- Add jalepenos, if you so desire.
- Enjoy! And I promise - you really will enjoy!