I do so love kabobs.
I know steak kabobs might not be the cheapest option for a massive Superbowl party, but maybe you’re having a smaller get together or you’re doing several different kabobs for your guests. If that’s the case, you’ll want to add these to your kabob menu.
The marinade we created for these steak kabobs is just plain delicious. They didn’t need long to marinate either – maybe 30 minutes – but you can do longer if you would like. I just wanted to have them in there long enough to give them a little extra kick of flavor. After they were skewered, I sprinkled them with some of my Award Winning Brisket Rub.
The other nice thing about steak kabobs is they take no time at all to cook. I finished these over direct heat – maybe 350 temp – in about 10 minutes. That’s plenty of time to cook the peppers and onions a bit and get your steak to about medium.
If it’s not too late, add this to your Superbowl Party menu! Otherwise these are certainly good for any occasion when you want to make something quick, easy – but very tasty.
Spicy Beef Kabobs with Veggies
- 1 pound of sirloin steak - cubed
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow or white onion
- Steak seasoning or rub
- 1/4 cup allegro marinade
- 1/4 cup worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbn pickapeppa sauce
- 2 tbn soy sauce
- Marinate your cubed steak for at least 30 minutes. While your steak is marinating, cut your peppers and onion into large cubes. Also, use this time to soak your kebab sticks so they don't burn on the grill.
- Skewer your meat and veggies alternately. Set up your grill for direct cooking.
- Cook on each side for 5 - 8 minutes at 350 - 400 degrees on your grill.