It starts with grilled and/or smoked chicken breasts. I say and/or because it’s your choice. My choice will always and forever be AND. I almost always do two zone cooking so I can smoke the meat for awhile, then sear to finish. In the case of chicken, this method works great.
The rest of the recipe is all my wife, Patti. She made an exquisite Alfredo sauce to mix with the chicken. Then we turned to our friends at Ellbee’s for guaranteed delicious bread to put our creation. Finally, top it with some provel and mozzarella cheese and you’ve got yourself a heavenly sandwich.
Check out the recipe for our Grilled Chicken Alfredo Sandwich. It’s pretty darn easy and definitely worth a try.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo Sandwich with Ellbees Bread
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts follow brine as outlined in Grilled Chicken Alfredo recipe.
- 1 loaf French bread
- Ellbee's butter
- 10 ish slices cheese of your preference
- Alfredo sauce as outlined in Grilled Chicken Alfredo recipe
- Bread: slice french bread in half. Butter the bread with Ellbee's butter. Top with your preferred cheese. Place bread on a cookie sheet under a broiler until cheese is melted.
- For Chicken - follow directions as stated in Grilled Chicken Alfredo recipe
- For Alfredo Sauce, follow directions as stated in the Grilled Chicken Alfredo recipe.
- Add chicken and sauce to the bread and eat while hot.