I absolutely love this grilled corn salad recipe!
We usually make this salad with leftover grilled corn on the cob. Having a large arsenal of side dishes like these make your grilling sessions more efficient as you have a great excuse to really load up the food and get the most from your charcoal!
Sometimes I think of my love of carbs is a dysfunctional relationship. I heart them. They don’t heart me, but I’m ok with that. I keep coming back for more, even when they hurt me (and the scale). I can’t seem to stay away from them. I’ve discovered if I eat them in moderation, we have a much better, healthier relationship. So, I try to find ways not to load something already so yummy with more fat, but just flavor.
You can rest assured in the knowledge that this is a delicious, quick and HEALTHY corn side dish. The mix of Italian flavors, feta and basil, make your mouth crave more. At least, it makes my mouth crave more. But maybe that’s why I have an unhealthy relationship with some foods.
Corn Side Dish Recipe (Roasted Corn Salad)
- 3 grilled ears of corn leftovers
- 1/4 cup of red onion slices sliced crazy thin
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 ounces of feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 4 - 5 cherry tomatoes sliced
- Slice the corn off the ears into a bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly.