I love to barbecue and I love Ramen noodles. Combine the two and you will find me in a state of bliss! One of my favorite meals is to use leftover brisket along with string less snow peas and Head Country barbecue sauce to jack up the flavors in a bowl of steaming Ramen noodles.
Here is my quick and easy recipe for Brisket Ramen!
I use about three ounces of brisket, a handful of peas and just under a tablespoon of barbecue sauce.
I could eat this every day of the week and be a happy man!
I remove the noodles, beef and veggies from the broth before adding the barbecue sauce to lower the overall salt content.
This recipe works great if you want to replace the snow peas with broccoli florets.
Brisket Ramen with Snow Peas
- 1 Package Beef Flavor Ramen Noodles
- 3 ounces leftover brisket slices
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 tablespoon Head Country Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare the Ramen according to label direction using the seasoning packet.
- When the noodles are almost done add the brisket and snow peas and allow to heat through for one minute.
- Remove the noodles, brisket and peas from the broth with a slotted pasta spoon and add to a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Head Country barbecue Sauce to the Ramen.
- Add 1/4 cup of the broth to the noodles if desired.